The Five Goals for the UK are:
1. Local council passes a Resolution supporting Fair Trade and agreeing to use Fair Trade products.
2. Fair Trade products are readily available in the area’s shops & served in local cafes/catering establishments.
3. Fair Trade products are used by a number of local work places & community organisations (faith groups, schools, universities etc).
4. Attract media coverage & popular support for the campaign.
5. A local Fair Trade steering group is convened to ensure continued commitment to its Fair Trade Town status.